There is no specific price to this type of clean. However sometimes it’s better to pay a higher cost for more security and guarantee, as cheaper cleaners can often cut corners and give you a rushed job
The average end of tenancy cleaning price is approximately:
- Average studio – £ 90 to £ 250, with an average of £ 190
- Apartment with one or two bedroom – £ 130 to £ 320, the average is £ 240
- Apartment with two or three rooms – £ 150 to £ 390, the average is £ 315
- House with four or five rooms – £ 185 to £ 525, with an average of £ 370
- Homes with six or more bedrooms cost the most expensive – starting at £230, averaging around £ 415
This can also be dependant on a number of factors like, existing condition of the home/ when it was last cleaned etc.
Our cleaners can asses your home before quoting so you are not caught out with any last minute charges.